Well tonight was the football game that Rachel had been waiting for! Well, kind of....
She was suppose to "march" in the homecomming parade with the twirlers, but that didn't work out so well, therefore there are no parade pictures! :) Then after the parade I kept asking her if she was really going to twirl on the track with the girls and she kept assuring me she would. But when we first got there, she didn't want to and she started to cry. :(
However, with the help of some amazing teenagers, she particpated and had a blast!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago

















3 comments:
Awww...what a sweet baby! I just love it when the teenagers love on my girl. These are great pics. :)
Such precious pictures! Love the ones with the "big girls" being so sweet to her. What fun!
Too cute! And she will remember this time, much more then any football game.
Post a Comment