These days I keep coming across things that make me want to post, and post, and post....
I came across a post at a blogger friend's site Home Sanctuary Her name is Rachel Anne. I have come to determine that we are definitely kindred spirits! We think a lot alike in many ways. Her post today mentions the many different masks we all tend to wear. You need to check it out.
Another thing I wanted to do today that I almost forgot about was this:
I want to start posting my weekly menu here on my blog. I have noticed a few of the blogs I visit have weekly menus posted and I thought, "what better way to REMIND myself what is at home and waiting for me to fix it!" (Hopefully this will keep us from eating out so much!) And besides, when Carlton calls me at work and asks, "What's for supper?" I can look it up and tell him!!!! So here it goes:
Monday: Taco Ring
Tuesday: Buttermilk Chicken
Wednesday: Sandwhiches (or leftovers) or whatever is at church!
Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday: Parents Night Out....(where are you taking me?) :)
Saturday: Baked Chicken Supreme
Sunday: Meat Loaf
Ok...so let's see if I stick to this menu! I'll let you know!
For more Menu Plan Monday ideas, go visit the Organizing Junkie. On her side bar there is a section for Menu Plan Mondays. Click on that! I will have a better link for you next time!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago








1 comment:
oooh. Buttermilk chicken! I don't know what that is but it sounds good! Post a recipe!
Oh, yeah, we ARE kindred spirits! Bless you, friend!!
Post a Comment