Friday, October 5, 2007

HELP!!!!!!!!

OK...now I have really messed things up....I had to delete the other template I had (which was really cute) because it didn't allow any editing to the template and I could not see any of my links. (We all know I need to keep up with everyone!) Now that I switched over to one of these blogspot templates again, I can't get back to "layout" mode. SO now my profile and all of my links are down at the bottom of the page!!! How do I get back to layout mode??? Does anyone know???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~Layers*of*Me~ said...

Hmm... when you click on dashboard, do you see "layout"?

If not, sign out completely. And go to the homepage and sign back in. From there you should be in your "dashboard".

Here by way of several links. :)

Great blog!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

Everything seems fine to me...I guess that means you fixed it! :-)