
I just went to Lisa's and she had a post about this giveaway over at Rachael's. I can't get over the cuteness of this stuff! The picture above is my absolute FAVORITE of the bunch.
Many nights a week Rachel asks me, "Mommy, how much do you love me?" And I tell her, "I love you to the moon and back, to the moon and back, to the moon and back and back and back and back. How much do you love me?" and she says the same thing back to me.
Go check out the giveaway and while you are at it, check out her ETSY shop too.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
ANGELA...TARGET IS HAVING AN AMAZING SALE ON THEIR BRITAX MARATHON CARSEATS. IT DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM ONE OR NOT BUT YOU MIGHT KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO CAN. CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO AND LINKS. PASS IT ALONG TO ANYONE WHO COULD BENEFIT! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment