Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's Small Thing

Well, today's small thing was to speak with kindness all day. I told Rachel Anne that this was going to be a very difficult thing to do today.....well actually it has been difficult for me to do everyday since school started.

I am a very kind person by nature. Many people laugh at me when I tell them "I got mad today". I mean, I know I have my bad days and all, but for the most part I am pretty easy going!

I must ask you all to pray for me about this though. I have one VERY difficult student. Probably the most difficult I have had in my whole teaching career. It has definitely been a trying year thus far, but I know it will get better!

I not only want to speak to him with kindness today, but everyday!

1 comment:

Luanne said...

Hi--came across your site via Home Sanctuary. Holding the tongue is one of my biggest issues. As a former teacher--I know how God uses some very special--and difficult--students to teach us many, many lessons!!

My last post was on my mouth also--it involved duct tape--I think God is trying to drive home a point with me!!

Nice to meet you.

God Bless

Luanne