Friday, September 26, 2008

This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Ok, I have SO gotten into a rut that I didn't realize it had been a week ago today since the last time I blogged. And I only noticed that because I saw it on the sidebar of one of my blog friends!

The days have been so crazy around here. I promise to get some pictures up and to share some funny stories with you all SOON. So please don't give up on me. I will return!!!!

I started another blog for my classroom called Pieces Of The Puzzle. Check it out. It's still evolving. I hope to be able to use it as a tool to keep in touch with the parents, and to introduce the students to other kids within the Autism spectrum that are successful members of society.

Another thing that is ridiculous these days is my weight! I know part of it is stress and all, but I put on a pair of pants this morning that had gotten way too big for me. Well now they are just a little big....what the heck!

SO, starting this evening.....I am either taking evening walks in the neighborhood or I am getting my behind to the gym. The frequent stops to Starbucks will be coming to a halt....well, at least slowing down. (can't stop all together...what in the world was I thinking!!!)

Well, I can at least say I posted something today...may not have been all that interesting to you all, but at least I did it!

Timothy has a soccer game tomorrow! The season was suppose to start 3 weeks ago, but because of the two evacuations we obviously didn't get started. Maybe I'll have pictures of that on Monday. Oh, and hubby is coaching this time! Very interesting!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Life comes at us fast. Take time for yourself every now and again!