Ok, so FINALLY the time has come for me to get back to "regular posting" LOL Anyway, this weekend was the first game of our soccer season. We actually should have started 3 weeks ago, but due to some friends (Gustave and Ike) we were a little delayed!
Carlton has decided to take on coaching this year! He says, "I know nothing about soccer, but at this age you are just teaching them to hustle, how to kick, and to go in the right direction." So, he figured while it's still simple, he'd give it a try!
So here is a few pictures from Saturday. Our game was at 2:00, so it was HOT!
I am thinking..."why buy that package of pictures....this one would suffice for me!" (thanks dear hubby for the shot!)
Or maybe this one.....lol......I don't know what he is doing here! This seems to be his and Rachel's new "thing" when I grab the camera!















6 comments:
So cute!
Coach Shawn's 2 rules:
No Hands!
Have Fun!
He coached in the spring for the first time for 3 year olds. Everyone cries at the first game because "they took the ball from me!"
What fun! That was going to be my question for you...how did they survive in that heat in black? Tough kids! I would have been underneath the umbrella with Rachel.
Love your new look!
love the soccer pics!! My thirteen year old son plays on a "Storm" team!
Hey!! Been missin' ya!! Y'all must be busy, too!!! I thought I already commented on this post, but maybe I was dreaming. Who knows lately? =)
Hope your family is doing good!!! Looking forward to the next post so we can see how thing are going!
Daisy
There is nothing cuter than little league soccer...Go Storm! :)))
Post a Comment