Friday, September 19, 2008

New Look!

Well I found the best site for those of us who would like a new look, but can't afford the facelift! You can click on the little box at the top corner of my blog, or just go to The Cutest Blogs on the Block. There are tons of free, and yes I said free, blog backgrounds. You can also sign up for a facelift, but this costs and there is a waiting list. However, I am sure it is TOTALLY woth the wait!

By the way they also make photo cards too! There are many different blog design secrets and tools there too! Go check them out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if it help any I really like the new look myself. But you need to write more, I love reading your thoughts as well.

Your Biggest Fan,
Momma

Dimple Queen said...

Thanks Momma!! You are my biggest fan!!!

Love you,
Annie

Natalie said...

Love it! Great change for Fall!