Well, we may not be making the best decision here, but as for now we are staying. No, we don't have a false sense of security, but we know things will be okay. Many people around us are staying as well. They called a mandatory evacuation, however, it was too late for me. The traffic from other areas coming into Houston was already too much for me to imagine driving through. We wouldn't actually go into Houston to leave, but that only meant that there was just as much through our little towns!
NOT GONNA DO IT!!!! Did it a couple weeks ago and I even had a little bit of a head start. It was terrible.
The main thing they are saying is that we will be hit with what would be similar to a cat 1 hurricane. I know it could get worse, but we are still staying! SO, pray for us. Pray for the kids.....I really don't want them to be too scared.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago








3 comments:
My folks are staying as well! Praying for your safety!!!
Just a slight update on Dimple Queen & Family. They did leave after all and are safely in San Antonio. She will update when she can. Just wanted everyone to know they did get out and are safe.
Dimple Queens Momma
I am just now getting over here to read this!!
Post a Comment