Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girls Night Out and My Ballerina

Well, it has been a week and a half now and I am FINALLY getting some pictures on here from our first ever GNO! I guess it really should have been called GNI since we stayed IN all night. Anyway....for some reason most of the pictures I took came out too dark, so these were some of the better ones. Just showing some of the fun we had.

My princess stayed with us! She was a hoot..... I think in this picture the time was about 12:30 and yes she was still running!!

Here she is eating her "mushmellow". That's what she calls them!

Some of the girls wanted to straighten my hair. You know it has only been curly since having both kids, mainly since Rachel! Anyhow, as they were doing it, someone thought it would be funny to turn me into a WHO. So with they accomplished that with help if a plastic cup and a scrunci. Then in the picture below is one of our girls....she has long hair too and a lot of it, so they did the same to her!

These two were a hoot, you'll see their handy work below. They decided to tape two of the girls that went to sleep to the floor! I have to say I did have a little to do with that....helping at least!


These were some other helpers! They had the tape ready when we came back for it!

Displaying their handy work!

This is the "All Night Crew" Not one of us went to sleep. Oh, there is also the one behind the camera.

My princess being woke up to head home! Would you believe that she stayed up til 2:30!!! I am not joking, that girl is a party animal!

After we got home Rachel and I went straight to my bed and slept til 12:00! Could have slept longer, but my dear hubby just had to mow the grass!!! LOL
The pictures below are of Rachel. I had to practice getting all of her hair slicked back for recital in a couple weeks. SO, with the help of water and some hair glue, we got it back. For some reason she wasn't wanting to give me a smile, so she was trying to frown!



Then after I snapped a few shots of her, she wanted to take one with her "brodder"! Look at him all beat up! He is ALL BOY!!!! He never goes a day without some kind of scratch or bruise!

4 comments:

Liz said...

They are so cute! I just love your Who DO! So cute. I will have to try that with the girls. Your little guys chin looks better and your little angel is too cute in her ballerina costume.

Natalie said...

So much FUN! I love your hair! In high school we used to do that but but toilet tissue rolls to make it stand straight up. I can't believe your little one stayed up til 2:30! She would have definietly out-partied me! I know it meant so much to those kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard! That hairdo is amazing, and I have no idea how one would even begin to do that! Fun!!! I CANNOT believe Rachel stayed up that late. You'd have to tape Maggie's eye lids open to make her do that! Those ballet pics are PRECIOUS, too!! I can't wait for Maggie to be able to take!!! I'm thinking about starting her pretty soon.
Hope you've caught up on sleep now!!! Have a good rest of the week! (Can you believe I"ve blogged twice this week!?!?!?! what's up with that?)

Janna said...

Oh my gosh...so funny!!! You should recreate that look for halloween!!!