Friday, June 6, 2008

Bittersweet!

This is a bit of a bittersweet moment for me.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, many of you are probably thinking, "What do you mean by bittersweet????" Well, for me that means ...............NO INTERNET!!!!

GASP!!!!

We don't currently have it at home because there is no high speed available. We live 400 feet out of the loop!! 400 feet!!!!! Anyway, it's too much of a head ache to use dial up since it is SO SLOW.

However, I do go to the church to check up and occasionally post. AND I will be at my parents house for the week of June 23rd, and I will be taking trips to the library with the kiddos, so I will sneak in a min or two on the computer there to check up on all that's happening!

So, I bid you all a GREAT SUMMER!!!!

(not farewell, cause I will be around.....even if it is lurking!) LOL......OH.....I also remembered that my hubby can bring home his laptop.....ooooooo I forgot about that...... He has a wireless card, and he can pick up signals from the neighbors behind us!!! Isn't that sad! We are that close and can't "get it" on our desktop!!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Well, I'm late posting this, but YEA for summer!!! (I was with my mom and her 23 3rd-6th graders while they were here for their choir tour this weekend, so I wasn't able to get on the computer.) HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!!!!