Well, when you think about the fact that I haven't been "here" in a long time, I have a lot to say, but I will try to make these posts "short & sweet".
Timothy was baptized this past Sunday. He was saved a while back, but we wanted to make sure he knew what baptism meant before he was actually baptized. He was beside himself once he found out that his Daddy would be doing the baptism. Maybe I'll get around to posting pictures soon!
As a gift for him, Carlton got him a new bible, a really nice bible, an actual leather bound study bible. Timothy loves this bible. He spent most of "nap time" reading it yesterday and has started reading it this morning already. He just said to me, "I wish we had some kind of 'quiet room' so I could go read this without getting distracted." (I'll tell you all in another post his interpretation of Romans 3:23-31 the other day....wow) My prayer for him is that he continues to hunger after the word like he is right now!
Pray for me! This job thing has really got me stressed. I am feeling all the heartburn and chest pain I felt back when I had the ulcers. I do not want to go through that again. I decided yesterday that some exercise would help, never mind the fact that I NEED to loose some weight! BUT yesterday, I did nothing! (imagine that!) This morning the kids and I headed to the track. We got there a little after 8 this morning to "beat the heat", made three laps and a group of boys from the high school and their coaches showed up. They took up 1/2 the track, so I loaded up the kids and left. UGH! I don't need excuses to not exercise, I have plenty in my arsenal already!! :)
Keep us in your prayers! The buyers for the house are still looking for insurance. They need the insurance before the Lender will start processing their loan. We did get someone to write us a "vacancy policy". So we are covered now. I praise God for that blessing and removing that piece of stress! Now if He'd just take that house off our hands and find me a job! I know He will!
Thank you all for your prayers!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago








1 comment:
What a blessing to hear that Timothy is reading his Bible with such enthusiasm!!
So will no one write a policy b/c of the foundation issues? If it's been fixed I don't understand the issue.
Post a Comment